Submit a business plan
As a professional venture capital company we adhere to the EVCA code of conduct: Capricorn Venture Partners, its team, its directors and its professional advisors fully respect confidentiality regarding the information submitted to us.
After an initial contact and after receiving a sufficiently detailed executive summary or first presentation, we are prepared to sign a non-disclosure agreement prior to receiving a detailed business plan. We will however insist on using our model based on the guidelines provided by the British Venture Capital Association.
We prefer a first phone or e-mail contact by preference by the entrepreneur.
Please submit your investment proposals on the following page:
- Targeted market, customer need addressed, market opportunity and USPs (unique selling proposition)
- Technology, development status, mode of action
- Management, team, experience and expansion plans
- Business model, pricing and cost structure
- Go-to-market strategy
- Competitive landscape and barriers to entry, IP protection strategy
- Three year financial plan, assumptions and sensitivity
- Capital requirements and use of funds
- Current shareholding and specific shareholding rights