Mainstay Medical Publishes 2016 Full Year Results and Business Update
Mainstay Medical International plc (Euronext Paris: MSTY.PA and ESM of the Irish Stock Exchange: MSTY.IE), a medical device company focused on bringing to market ReActiv8®, an implantable restorative neurostimulation system to treat people with disabling Chronic Low Back Pain, announces today the publication of its 2016 Annual Report.
- ReActiv8-B Clinical Trial - on track to complete enrolment around the end of 2017, with data availability in 2018
- First sale and implant of ReActiv8 in Germany announced in February 2017
- CE Marking based on positive results from ReActiv8-A Clinical Trial, one year data showed performance maintained
- Completion of €30m private placement in June 2016
- Cash at hand on 31 December 2016 - $36.7 million
More info on Mainstay Medical's website.
Next > Astellas to acquire Ogeda SA
Previous > Nexstim Plc signs an Independent Selling Representative Agreement in the US with JTec Surgical